Wednesday, March 01, 2006

old man...

I thought i have shrugged of my injury in the hip but it was not to be. Learnt that out during FreakShow's training today. Its not that bad actually but i can feel a tinge of sensation in it now. Must have been slacking off too much during DK trainings to realise that i haven't fully recovered. I hate being old. At least my wrist is getting better. I even managed to play a game of pool yesterday without much problem other than the fact that i lost to a girl. I shall never let that happen again.

Been listening to too much Jay Chou recently. I'm sure u'll be familiar with 黑色毛衣.
Here is the english translation of the lyrics.

周杰倫 - 黑色毛衣
A black sweater
The memories of two people
After the rain has passed
It is even harder to forget
Forget that I still love you

You don’t have to mind
The tears only just happened to be falling
I was already waiting at the bottom of the valley long ago

I know I cannot keep you from leaving anymore
And I know I must have a backbone
I am thankful to you
For letting me possess the beauty of autumn

Watching that white dragonfly
In the air it forgets to go forward
Can I still
Reweave
The memories that are pilling in my mind

Say I love you again
Perhaps the rain won’t stop
The black sweater
Where is it hidden?
Then just let the memories stop there forever

Doesn't the lyrics just sound lame and chessy? This should bring home the notion that language translations are rubbish. On a similar note, somebody please bring back english commentary on my ESPN. Its killing me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... space pod egg chair Floatation swimsuit adipex