Sunday, May 07, 2006

i miss kendo

I literally disappeared from the Singapore Kendo scene for about 2 years already. Its not a sudden impulsive feeling. In fact, it has been bothering me for a while but i guess i have been suppressing the feeling convincing myself tat i'm too busy with life (or ultimate) and tat my wrist is injured (which it still is but i doubt it'll get any better). I'm looking to make a comeback of sorts but inertia is pushing me back. I just miss everything about it, how i used to be a HUGE part of my life, how my bogu and gi stinks, how stuffy and hot the clementi dogo is, the adreneline rush in a shiai or keiko and most of all, the super friendly and lovely people tat i have came to know thoroughout those years. Kendo has made me learn about myself and also moulded my character. It also gave me the opportunity to have met the nicest and most sincere people in the world that i take as a role model (Thank you Kato sensei, Takeuchi sensei, and so many more ppl). I wanna be back. I will be back.


comrades in arms Posted by Picasa

2 comments: